IONIA COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
The mission of the Ionia County Sheriff’s Office is to provide a professional, ethical, and committed law enforcement service to all citizens of Ionia County while partnering with community leaders, citizens, businesses, and employees to decrease crime and encourage growth within our communities.
Capt. Mark Jones – Jail Administrator
133 Adams Street, Ionia, MI 48846 – Get Directions
Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Ionia County Sheriff’s Office, Records – (616) 527-5737
- Jail/Inmate Information – (616) 527-5390
- Sheriff’s Administration – (616) 527-5383
Other County Law Enforcement Agency Phone Numbers:
- Ionia Public Safety – (616) 527-4431
- Michigan State Police – Lakeview/Ionia Post – 989-352-8444
- Belding Police Department – (616) 794-1900
- Lake Odessa Police Department – (616) 374-8845
- Portland Police Department – (517) 647-7521
New Incoming Jail Mail Policy – POSTCARDS ONLY – UPDATED 10/31/14- Click Here For Details!
MOBILE PATROL APP – NEW!! Click Here For Details!
– A confidential way for students to report anything that threatens their safety or the safety of others! Visit the website for more information.
Prescription Drug Drop Box - Click here for more information!
- Empty old pills /tablets from their bottles into a ziplock or plastic bag and the place the bag drectly into drop box. Remove tablets in bubble packages from their boxes. Empty bottles and packages can be disposed of in the regular trash with any names or identifying information removed.
- Liquids should be left in the original container with any names or identifying information removed and placed in a plastic bag before placing in the drop box.
- Needles are not accepted. You can dispose of needles, syringes and lancets at Sheridan Hospital (989)291-3261 and Spectrum United Lifestyles in Greenville (616) 754-6185. Do not throw them in the trash!